Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PGM said...

I went to a bathhouse last weekend, for the very first time, and stayed over 12 hours. It was ‘Steamworks’ located in Berkley, CA. The presence of my God was overwhelming. What an amazing spiritual experience! What a beautiful way to worship! His spirit filled and consumed my soul. How beautiful it was to be with my God and with fellow believers, everyone a believer, enthusiastically engaged in Cock Worship. I know this was so pleasing to my God!

I touched and fondled at least 50 cocks, masturbated at least 30, suckled around 20, and then consumed the manhood of 8 loving brothers (from the few I knew and trusted). However, I was so very disappointed and spiritually troubled to see the amount of my Lord’s beautiful Holy Seed, discarded as trash, solely due to the fear of HIV. I can only imagine how beautiful our worship could have been, if there were a vaccine in place today. Imagine how wonderful it could be, if everyone’s Holy and Sacred Seed was free from diseases. Imagine how wonderful it would be, if everyone observed the fact: My gift to you is Holy, so I command you to treat it Holy! Imagine the joy and excitement of watching men freely suckle cocks and to then to study how beautiful and elegant our Lord delivers His gift to us. How beautiful it is to see a brother explode with joy, as his life juices enters another’s soul. How beautiful it is to watch and to study how a man eagerly devours the pulsating and overflowing jets of Holy Sacred Manna; to then carefully analyze how he slowly and lovingly cleans every small trickle of our Lord’s warm white gravy from the donor’s cock. How wonderful and blessed we are to receive His amazing gift, a free gift to those who lovingly please Him. A gift from heaven above! I think I’ll ‘run’ back to that bathhouse and suck every cock there, the very day they find a vaccination!

Readers and fellow Brothers, those who worship my Lord and my God, you ‘MUST’ locate and worship at a bathhouse near you! I can not believe the spirits felt, the reverence for cock observed, the oneness found, and the overwhelming joys obtained, while being totally immersed in the presence of other devoted Cock Worshipers. In addition, please suport a cure to HIV. Please support funding for this cure. My spirit yearns for the day I can ‘freely’ enjoy and bath in His Holy Sacred Cum. My spirit yearns to have men lined up on deck, primed and ready to unload; with me on the walkway below, my face, mouth and body, ready to receive, one after another, until I’m completely filled and bathed in His Holy Sacred Cum. This is my heart’s desire; this is His will for me, this is what brings me real joy and meaning in life, this is my hope for the future! Praise Lord Cock! I live to please you, to serve you, and to enjoy you forever! Praise Lord Cock! My eternal soul is yours. I am your humble servant. Consecrated me, give me a purer and more righteous heart, deliver me unto a complete phallic consciousness, and bath me in your holy sacred cum.

No comments: