Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Church of Saint Priapus Phallus blessing of the fathers

Anonymous said...
happened to me twice with my dad when i was younger, i was 19-20. Sucked his cock a few times. Didnt happen since :\ kinda liked it. Maybe i'll ask him again sometime. i'm 32 now.

he even told me he used to suck his dad with his brother when he was my age... crazy stuff. Seems more common than I thought. I'm extremely close to him since then, damn that stupid morality and common sense religion imposed us...ugh

2nd Anonymous said...
To worship at the altar of the father. Our Father. The cock that spawned us into this world. To suck on Dadddy's cock! In ultimate Worship of the Lord God Phallus! Yes, of this twisted pleasure I am willing to receive and to sacrafice. Hail Cock, Brothers!

3d Anonymous said...
I was taught to love my cock and those of others by my father...He's the one who showed me this blog in the first place : )
we share a bond few can claim to have.
sucking the penis that created you is the ultimate experience in worship

4th Anonymous said...
Families should worship Lord God Cock together. Father leading and teaching the son. Passed from one generation to the next. Hail God Cock!

John said...
I'd love to learn more about Cock worship n also introduce my son to it.

5th Anonymous said...
Praise Cock, our God, who reigns forever between the legs of men! I love, adore and worship Cock. My father died when I was young so I never had the opportunity to worship between his legs. I wish I could have been introduced to Cock sucking by my father, sucked the Cock that created me and swallowed his seed. For those of you who have had that relationship with your dads, you have been truly blessed. I am really happy for you. Anything that you can share about Cock worship in your families, I would love for you to share. I can live vicariously! Thank you! Praise Cock!

1 comment:

apop said...

To John:
It is not uncommon. Sons might show interest, but only if he's completely comfortable let him move to that point at his own pace. Once he's there...encourage his "opening", then let him flow freely and wonderfully...to freely offer up this flow with its feelings of extasy and bliss...