Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Real brother in God Cock love

From: Mike Mike handballcatcher@yahoo.com
I built my own private glory hole wall when all the holes in my area were shut down. It has been very successful. I ask a dude be 18+. I don't care his ethnicity, his personal or dick size. I never see him, it is about his dick and balls; and the cum he provides me. Some dudes come by often, but I only do this by appointment unless I am really craving then I host an open house.... errrrr open hole some evenings. That too has been successful. If I cared about the dude's looks, curriculum vitae, job experience or anything else I would not have a glory hole. I just need you to feed me your cock and cum, whatever I do for you that makes you feel good, so be it.

I really have not found a man's cock I did not like.

Mike in NW Louisiana (private hole open for your use, just email me for directions)

No comments: